There are many aspects to trimming your trees and when to trim them:
- Safety is important for your home, office, to you, your loved ones, neighbors, (or anybody) in close proximity to your trees. Your largest investments, which are your house and car can be harmed by dead, dying, or cracked limbs, trees damaged in a storm, weakly attached limbs, rubbing limbs, diseased limbs, and limbs with defects.
- Nuisance limbs growing into your house, damaging shingles or other structures, limbs growing into your cable and power lines, or hanging too low over your walkways and driveways, etc.
- Limbs that are obstructing vision from windows, signs, and security lights around your home. Your landscape, grass, plants, and trees have to thrive together. Lower canopy trees and shrubs need different amounts of sun or shade. The balance needs to be just right, with the end result being the best looking yard on the street.
- When and how much trimming can be done is crucial to provide optimum health to the tree. All the foliage(leaves) have the important job of producing sugars that are used for the trees growth and survival, so every cut has a positive or negative impact on the tree. At Tree Kings Florida, our Arborists go to pruning classes twice a year to stay abreast of ongoing studies that show the effects of pruning on the tree’s growth. Knowledge of correct pruning and tree biology are very important so call Tree Kings Florida and have our well trained Arborists advise you on the right time and correct method to trim your tree.
Tree Preservation & Construction Management
Construction sites can have many valuable trees that could be protected and preserved if correct measures are taken prior to any activity. Damage to roots, tree trunks and limbs caused by construction can harm trees and result in stress that can lead to disease, die back of crown, structural failure and ultimate death of the tree.
There are numerous techniques, both simple and inexpensive, that provide protection to trees on a construction site. So call Tree Kings Florida's highly trained Arborists in the planning stages of your project.
Root pruning is often needed on construction sites. Generally done before heavy equipment rips and tears roots close to the tree. Tree Kings Florida can have a certified arborist clean cut, and treat roots ahead of excavation or any underground activity around the root zone area. Homeowners may need roots pruned as well, such as, roots under driveways, sidewalks, or surfaced roots. Caution must be taken any time roots are cut, so call one of Tree Kings highly trained certified Arborists to advise you of your options.
Tree Demossing Services
Demossing is sometimes requested by our customers. Spanish moss,other than being a little unsightly and adding a little extra weight to the tree limbs, does not generally harm the tree. In some extreme cases it can interfere with photosynthesis, and cause a slow decline in the health of the tree. In most cases a proper tree trimming or pruning is better for the tree,, however, demossing is an option. Call Tree Kings Florida today if you would like to consult with one of our highly trained Arborists.
Consultation By A Certified Arborist
Tree Kings Florida provides various consulting services, such as:
- Hazard tree assessments
- Post construction services and evaluation
- Insect/disease identification & management
- Residential/commercial property tree monitoring programs
- Residential/commercial detailed tree inspections to advise you when a tree needs to be removed due to cavities or decay along the trunk or large major limbs, root decay, construction activity in close proximity.